BENEFITS OF IMPLANT DENTURES
- Improved oral health, ability to eat, appearance and self-esteem
- Increased denture comfort
- Denture stability is increased
- Help prevent bone loss
- Resorption of tissue is reduced
- Your mouth is restored to a natural state which allows superior long-term esthetics, enhancing the beauty of your natural smile and quality of your life
The preferred method of tooth replacement is the dental implant. In short, dental implants are a substitute for tooth roots, and form a stable foundation for permanent replacement of teeth. They also act as a support for full and partial dentures, since the implants integrate with the bone to act as an anchor for the replacement teeth.